Save On Foods/Rotary Card Program

Jun 16, 2022

Want to help the Food Bank without breaking a sweat? Use these cards to do your regular grocery shopping.

This program is an easy way to support the Lake Country Food bank: buy Save On Foods/Rotary prepaid food cards and 16% of the face value goes to the Food Bank! Save On Foods provide cards with 8% face value going to the Food Bank and a local donor matches the 8% for a total of 16%.

Buy cards. Shop at Save On Foods. Support the Food Bank.

It’s a Win-Win. Cards available year round. Contact us to get yours today!